Welcome to the Young Adult Group at Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church! Please join us at 7 p.m. every Tuesday in Room 111 of the Parish Office.
Our group is open to anyone 18-35 years old regardless of your marital status. CtR's nursery is open for those with young children.
Our weekly meetings include:
- Faith Sharing: We read scripture for the upcoming Sunday mass and discuss how it relates to our lives.
- Prayer: We focus on a specific type of prayer in an attempt to further our walk with Christ.
- Discussion: We discuss, usually in small groups, a certain topic related to the Catholic faith and/or current events.
- Catholicism 101: A member of the CtR clergy leads a short lecture on one aspect of our Catholic faith.
- Saint of the Month: Each month we have a presentation of a different Saint to help us learn more about them and why they are important to the Catholic church.
- Social: We typically enjoy a pot luck meal and participate in group activities.
In addition to our weekly meetings, we have service opportunities where we volunteer around the community. These opportunities include:
We also have socials at other times during the week or weekend! These socials are a great opportunity to meet other young adults from Christ the Redeemer. To find our schedule for socials and service opportunities, please check out our Google calendar and follow us on Facebook.
Fill out the form underneath our calendar to get on our email list for event information and meeting updates.