Welcome to the Young Adult Group at Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church! Please join us at 7 p.m. every Tuesday in Room 111 of the Parish Office.
Our group is open to anyone 18-35 years old regardless of your marital status. CtR's nursery is open for those with young children.
Our weekly meetings include:
- Faith Sharing: We read Scripture for the upcoming Sunday mass and discuss how it relates to our lives.
- Mass: We attend 7 p.m. Mass at CtR every second to last Wednesday of the month together.
- Prayer: We focus on a specific type of prayer in an attempt to further our walk with Christ.
- Discussion: We discuss, usually in small groups, a certain topic related to the Catholic faith and/or current events.
- Catholicism 101: A member of the CtR clergy leads a short lecture on one aspect of our Catholic faith.
- Saint of the Month: Each month we have a presentation of a different Saint to help us learn more about them and why they are important to the Catholic church.
- Social: We typically enjoy a pot luck meal and participate in group activities.
Fill out the form underneath our calendar to get on our email list for event information and meeting updates.