Building upon the success we achieved with the construction or our new church we now look to the future and Phase II of our parish Master Plan. We are planning a new Parish Life Center to include a new Parish Hall, Religious Education Classrooms, Administrative Offices, and a Youth Room. This facility will accommodate our ever-growing number of families and ministries. It will serve as a place for education classes, gatherings, social activities, meetings, banquets and dinners for all parishioners and their parish organizations. The goal of this project is to enhance the faith of our community and meet the needs of the entire parish both now and into the future. The following are some highlights of our planned facilities.
Total Parish Life Center SquareFootage will be 82,433 sq. feet.
- Parish Hall Area: 18,900 sq. feet.
- Education Area: 18,868 sq. feet.
- Administration Area: 9,300 sq. feet
- Library Square Footage: 1,396 sq. feet
- With Tables and chairs: 484 occupants
- With Chairs only: 1,038
- Mother’s Day Out: 2 Classrooms (approximately 15 occupants each)
- Pre-School: 9 Classrooms (approximately 15 occupants each)
- RE: 37 Classrooms (approximately 18 occupants each) (includes the future buildout of the second floor)
- Youth Break Out: 4 classrooms (approximately 30 occupants each)
- Number of RE Offices: 5
- Number of PS Offices: 2
- A covered Drop is available at the parish hall entrance
- Covered walkway from church to Parish Hall
- Additional Parking: 55 new parking spaces