- A new registration form must be completed each year.
- The student's family is encouraged to be a registered member of the parish. Enrollment forms are available in the foyer during time of registration.
- Parents/Guardians may register children in pre-school (age 3) through grade 12 during designated registration times.
- One family per registration form. If more than one family in the household, each family needs to do a seperate form.
- Check this website and Parish bulletin for upcoming times or call the RE Staff in the Parish Office.
CLASSES ARE LIMITED IN SIZE:
- Classroom assignments are done on a first-come, first-serve basis ONLY.
- NO confirmation letter will be sent indicating that your child is registered.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE a phone call, ONLY IF, there is a problem with the session you have requested for your child/children.
- After the last open registration in August, please contact the RE Staff.
- Students will then be placed in classes IF space is available or they will be added to a waiting list.
HOME Based Catechesis:
- Parents have the option of home schooling their own child if it is not a Sacramental Year (First Reconciliation, First Communion, Pre-Confirmation or Confirmation).
- Please contact the office for more information.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION (RE) FEES:
Fees for the Program are as follows:
- one child $75 total
- two children $85 total
- three or more children $100 total
For More information contact:
Joyce Truax - Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-469-5533 x 106
GO TO SUB MENU TAB ON THE LEFT FOR RELIGIOUS EDUCATION NEWS