Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church is proud to be a part of the
University of St. Thomas Parish Partners initiative
UST Parish Partners is a partnership initiative between the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston and the University of St. Thomas. As the only Catholic university in the Archdiocese, UST invites all individuals and parishes to experience its vibrant campus life. UST also partners with the parishes to provide resources that will enhance Catholic life in their communities.
CtR is one of nine parishes University President Dr. Robert Ivany chose to participate in the UST Parish Partners initiative. CtR's Parish Ambassador is
Director of Communications Bridget Hardy
To enrich the relationship between the UST and the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, as measured by:
- Increased individual and parish engagement with University life
- Increased undergraduate and graduate student enrollment to the University
- Increased philanthropic activity to the University
- The UST will offer the parishes access to content resources, courses, events, facilities and lectures that encompass the areas of academics, arts and athletics.
- Each parish will have a Parish Ambassador who serves as the point of contact between the University and the parish for the purposes of increasing parish and University engagement.
- The Office of the President of the UST will provide project management resources (the UST Coordinator) to support the Parish Outreach Program.